Statements From Dissenting Local Chambers
Statements from local Chambers of Commerce who are distancing themselves from the U.S. Chamber
Leaders from local Chambers of Commerce across the nation have begun distancing themselves from the U.S. Chamber because of their flagrant political partisanship, extreme rhetoric and anti-climate, anti-environment policies. Some have decided not to renew their membership with the U.S. Chamber, some have outright quit, and at least 50 local chambers have publicly announced that they do not want to be affiliated with the national organization.
Click below to read the statements from some of these local chambers:
- New Britain Chamber of Commerce, CT
- Berkshire Chamber of Commerce, MA
- Hudson Chamber Of Commerce, NH
- Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce, WA
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce, MO
- Largo/Mid Pinellas Chamber of Commerce, FL
- Aspen Chamber Resort Association, CO
For the full list of local chambers who are publicly distancing themselves from the U.S. Chamber, check out our U.S. Chamber Statements of Dissent spreadsheet and click on the Local Chambers tab.