Get Local Media
We need to spread this simple truth: the US Chamber doesn’t speak for the vast majority of businesses in America who support action on climate and clean energy.
We don’t have a fancy Public Relations team like the US Chamber, so we’re going to need to work together to get the story out. The steps below will show you how to work with business owners in your community to reach the media. Together, we can expose the US Chamber of Commerce as a dirty industry front group and build a new voice for local businesses across America.
6 Easy Steps to Getting Local Media
Click on each of the steps to get more information.
The following resources will be coming soon …
1. Complete Guide to Getting Local Media Coverage
2. Sample Press Releases
- Launch of Local Chamber Campaign
- Local Businesses Join Campaign
- Local Chamber Breaks with US Chamber of Commerce
3. Sample LTE
4. Sample Oped
5. Talking Points Sheet
- Spreadsheet for Local Businesses
- Spreadsheet for Media Contacts